i saw you blink radioshow / november 2013



Hi Folks,

after struggling a little bit this summer keeping up with my little radioshows I am now back with lots of motivation and even more nice music. I did this show on my own and I took the time I needed to make it the way it should be ... damn pretty :). So pls understand that I cant finished ever time at the first of a new month, but waiting a little bit longer will make sure that the tracks in the show are definitely must hear material. Hope you like the selection. We have stuff from Triple J like a version and BB1 Live Lounge. Of course we have KEXP live performances and the new releases. Also the November seems to be the Cover month ... I found so many nice covers that I could easily done a whole show just with covers. But I could not ignore the new releases like Arcades Fires Reflector so we have not only covers. Anyway hope you like everything in the show and enjoy one hour of pretty music.

cheers

mobeeh  


Arcade Fire - Here Comes The Night Time
Satellite Stories - Australia (Don’t Ever Let Her Go)
Satellite Stories - Australia (Don’t Ever Let Her Go - Acoustic)
Tribes - Dancehall (Durex Intimate Session)
The Shivas - Make Me Wanna Die (Live KEXP)
Cloud Control - The Smoke The Feeling (Unplugged)
Emma Louise - Tessellate (Alt-J Cover for Triple J Like a Version)
Best Coast - I Don’t Know How
MS MR - Dance Yrself Clean (LCD Soundsystem Cover)
Secret Company - Royals (Lorde Cover)
Jake Bugg - Trouble Town (Live KEXP)
Saint Motel - Get Free (Major Lazer Cover)
Rizzle Kicks - Summertime Sadness (Lana del Rey BBC 1 Cover)
Fryars - The Power
Wolf & Cub - What More Can I Say
Stornoway - Clockwatching
Vance Joy - Rolling In The Deep ( Adele Cover for Like a Version)
Wolf Alice - Roar (Kate Perry BB1 Cover)



.